Are you an experienced developer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are an ambitious, self-starter able to thrive in a startup environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent programmer with PHP expertise who will be our first in-house technology expert and play an integral role in setting the company’s overall development strategy.
You will work directly under the founding team and will act as both a technology expert and consultant, making decisions that will impact the current and future state of our product.
The perfect candidate will be familiar with PHP, Laravel, SQL, CSS, and have a general understanding of martech solutions.
Who you are
- By nature, a friendly, helpful human being
- Must be comfortable with working in an existing code base
- Able to read and understand existing code
- Able to use good judgment when evaluating trade-offs between speed, quality, and cost
- Able to debug and work backwards through code
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately
- Must be end-user centric
- Has a knack for thinking and developing in a future-proof manner
- This is a full-time position
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- PHP development experience a must
- SQL experience a must (MSSQL a plus)
- Elastic search, WordPress and AWS experience
- Experience in API design and development a plus
- Statistic and database skills a plus
- Customer support experience a plus
- Work wherever – We all work remote. Want to go work on the beach? It’s up to you.
- 40-hour work week – We all have our own lives. That’s why we work after all. We respect your time away and want you to be able to walk away from your work.
- We offer 2 weeks of paid leave for you to enjoy time away from your computer.
- Competitive salary – We monitor industry salaries and make sure we’re paying in the top 30%, based on skills and experience, for every position.
- Software Remote Work Package- Whatever software you need to do your job will always be covered by us.
- Fitness allowance – We will pay up to $50 a month for whatever it is that you do to stay in shape.
A little about us
Here at Digtective we help businesses eliminate wasted ad spend using 100% accurate, cookieless tracking. We make recognizing and terminating all non-profitable ads easy, so our customers can reallocate resources to winning campaigns.
Fully compliant with GDPR, ePrivacy and CCPA.
What it’s like to work here
We are extremely small. Because of that you will have quite a bit of freedom and leeway to do things the way you best see fit. Sound both exciting and overwhelming?
That’s normal. That is why we value a relentless pursuit of improvement and knowledge. Especially since software is an ever-changing world.
While we work mostly independently, we are always ready to jump in and help one another get over any seemingly impossible hurdles.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and a short paragraph about you (outside of work) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to meeting you 🙂